Thanks for your interest in our Utah Rotary Youth Communication Specialist Paid Internship!
We're looking for a creative, dependable and organized high school or college-aged individual with graphic design experience and a knack for social media to help us reach & engage youth in Rotary, our youth programs (RYLA, Interact, Rotaract & Youth Exchange) and events.
Here's the job description:
- Work directly with Utah Rotary Youth Chair, Miriam Barth, to set goals & strategies for engaging youth through social media. You'll create social media campaigns, monthly calendars organizing posts, and submit weekly progress reports.
- Collaborate with Rotary Youth Program Chairs to learn about their events & initiatives. Our monthly conference calls are the last Wednesday of every month from 8-9pm.
- Design & post creative, interesting & fun content. We'll set you up with an account with Canva (an online design software program), and hook you up with photos, logos, and the works.
- Offer your ideas & recommendations on how we can improve communication with youth in Utah. You'll be our go-to person for all things social media technology.
We're asking for a 6-month commitment, and anticipate the work requiring 3-4 hours/week depending on experience. We'll pay our intern $100 per month and offer training, tools & support for success.
To be considered for the position, please have the following completed before midnight, Saturday February 17:
- Fill out this online application.
- Have an adult (not related to you) submit this recommendation form.
- E-mail Miriam Barth your resume.
Preference will be given to applicants who've been involved in Rotary youth programs. Send questions to email@example.com.